All accepted papers will be considered by the Programme Committee for Outstanding Paper Awards. Certificates will be issued to 10 outstanding papers of at least one registered author. There is an opportunity to be invited to deliver the keynote speech at mLearn 2011.
- I love Dropbox because I can synchronise files on two Macs db.tt/wkw0OnmA 2 months ago
- we will give free admission to students to the poster session, where students are encouraged to present their work in the form of posters. 1 year ago
- The Call for Student Posters will be closed on 1 September 2011 1 year ago
- This Practitioner Stream Call will close on 1 September 2011. 1 year ago
- Details of your mobile learning practice should be presented in a 1000-word proposal. 1 year ago